Quick Quote Form
Enquire below for a response within minutes
Wires are concealed behind walls, lights are often out of reach, and power points and switchboards are usually ignored. Most homeowners don’t pay much attention to their residential electrical system unless it develops a problem. While the materials in the electrical system are designed to last for several years, they do need some maintenance. At AB Electrical Services, our Residential Electrician Sydney can help you keep your residential electrical system in good shape, provide prompt repairs, and handle complete installations if needed.
Our electricians have ample experience and can handle all kinds of residential electrical challenges. Whether you want to install a small light or need to replace a malfunctioning fixture, we can handle the job. Here’s a brief introduction to our services:
Wires can only last for so long before the environment has an impact on them and causes them to fray. Damaged and loose wires can become a hazard and lead to residential fires if you don’t fix the problem quickly. If you have an old home or have recently purchased an old property, you need to consider home re-wiring. As mentioned before, most of the wires are concealed behind walls so it’s not easy to determine their state.
- When Should You Rewire? – Rewiring is a big decision and most people hesitate to take that step because of the expense. But if your home is more than 50 years old, has dated aluminum wiring or knob-and-tube fixtures, frequently experiences blown fuses and circuit breaks, has charred or discolored power points, or has switchboards that emit a burning smell, you need to call a professional.
- Once in A Lifetime Expense – This is a once in a lifetime expense so when you replace your older wiring, you won’t need to worry about spending money on it again.
- Time – Rewiring will take around 10 working days to complete and the cost of the installation will depend on the size of your home and the kind of fixtures you use. Our experts will assess your property carefully, determine how much material and labor they’ll need, and provide you with an accurate quote.
You can trust our residential electrician Sydney to provide an honest and unbiased opinion on the repair and rewiring. You can also trust them to provide a quote with no hidden costs so you’re not surprised by the invoice at the end of the job.
Hot Water System
Hot water is no longer a luxury and most modern homes have these systems installed. Australians have come to rely on a constant supply of hot water whenever they wish to bathe. We’re familiar with all kinds of systems available today and aware of the different brands in the market. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Assess Your Requirements – We’ll arrive at your property and study the general architecture to determine the layout of the hot water system. Our experts will take the size of your home, the number of bathrooms, and other such factors into consideration before they create a plan for the installation process.
- The Right Hot Water System – It’s not easy to choose a good water heater that will provide an adequate amount of water for all your requirements. We’ll introduce you to the different types of water heaters available in the market and discuss their merits and demerits with you. This will help you make the right choice.
- Meticulous Installation – Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll source the hot water system from a reliable vendor and carry out the installation process. We’ll make sure you the hot water system is efficiently installed and there are no flaws like leaks anywhere.
You can also call us if you experience problems with your current hot water systems and require professional assistance. Our residential electrician Sydney will arrive at your location and assess the system carefully before they recommend repairs.
- Ceiling Fan Installation – The environment inside your home can become very muggy, still, and uncomfortably warm. One of the best ways to keep the environment pleasant and save some energy is to install a ceiling fan. These fans will keep the indoor air moving so it doesn’t feel stale. You will be able to keep the environment cool and comfortable without using the air conditioner or the HVAC.
Our experienced residential electrician will recommend a good ceiling fan for your requirements and install it efficiently in your home.
Why Hire Us for the Job?
- We’re a licensed, certified, and insured company with a team of well-trained electricians.
- Our company offers 24/7 emergency response and have a dedicated phone number you can call in the event of an emergency. Our customer service is always on hand to help you.
- We offer a wide range of electrical services ranging from small repairs to large installations so no job is too big or too small for us.
If you want to know more about our residential electrician Sydney and our services here at AB Electrical Services, don’t hesitate to call us at 0405 343 343 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!
This is what our customers say about us…
Thank you for doing the work on time, which keeps me on schedule with the rest of the work that needs to be carried out.
Ben & Lisa - Campbelltown
AB Electrical Services did a complete rewire on our property. We were well pleased with the outcome on all counts, price was reasonable and work was completed to a high standard. We will definitely use AB Electrical Services for any future electrical work. Thanks again.
George H - Katoomba
A great team of electricians, who came and quoted for the rewire the next day and then scheduled me in for the following week. Arrived on time, did the work and tidied up, all for a very competitive price.
Ian Chou- Avoca Beach
I just want to say a big thank you to you all for the amazing job you did, quick and very professional job and you cleaned up after yourselves brilliant to, would definitely use you again and will recommend you to all my friends and family thank you all once again.
Mark & Pam - Castle Hill
I would like to thank you and your team for your prompt and efficient service when you came out after an Emergency Call to check over our electrical systems. You were prompt and arrived at the time you said and caused no mess or disruption while at the house. We would recommend your company to anyone who needs a competent electrician.
Harry Clare - Minto
I would highly recommend AB Electrical Services to anyone looking for work to be carried out. Excellent quote given, work started and completed on time to an excellent standard and totally trustworthy.
Fred & Mary - Gosford
Thanks for a reliable and trustworthy service. Arrived on time, provided valuable advice at every stage and dealt with everything on my behalf to get the job done the same day. Would use again in the future without hesitation and recommend to friends and family.
Albert G - Casula
Thanks again to AB Electrical Services for the high standard of workmanship and attention to detail. It was quite complicated but you made it look easy.
Alan A - Penrith
I have just had some work done by AB Electrical Services, i want to thank the two electricians who did the job for their good clean work and their politeness. I would most happily recommend your company to other people. Thanking you once again.
Michael O - Wyong