Quick Quote Form
Enquire below for a response within minutes
Commercial and industrial electrical systems are quite complex and aren’t similar in design with residential systems. While residential systems mostly support the lights, household appliances, and other such factors, commercial systems must support machinery, databases, servers, and computing systems, and the regular lighting and environment control networks. Commercial properties often receive the different voltage of electricity than regular residential properties. At the AB Electrical Services, we can handle different kinds of commercial electrical challenges.
We offer a wide range of commercial electrical repair and installation services. If you have a problem or need to install a new fixture in your property, just give us a call and explain your problem. Our customer service technician will determine the cause of the problem and send an electrician to assist you. Our services include:
Building Lighting Upgrades
Commercial properties must be well lit and comfortable to use for both the employees and the customers. These properties are required to live up to the building codes and provide a safe environment to everyone inside it. One of the first steps towards that safety is upgrading the lighting of older buildings. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Look at Your Current Lighting Situation – Older lighting systems aren’t just too dim to provide safe and healthy working conditions, but they’re also a financial burden. Most of these fixtures are inefficient and consume more electricity than they emit light. The older wiring can also leak electricity, which can cause problems in the long run and increase your monthly energy bills. Our electrician will carefully examine your current electrical system and determine how they can improve it.
- Report – The next step is to provide a thorough report and an honest evaluation of your current system. Our commercial electrician will point out all of the problem areas in your system and offer unbiased solutions. We have well-trained and professional electricians and they’ll offer advice based on their experience. They know which products will work efficiently in the commercial environment and offer the best value for money.
- LED, CFL, or Incandescent – LED is the latest is lighting technology and provides the best value for money, energy savings and performance. CFL is one step down while the incandescent is the poorest choice to make if you want to save energy and money. However, many business owners are hesitant to install LED because the upfront expense can be intimidating. Our electrician will help you choose the right option based on your budget and requirements.
- Installation Plan – A commercial property must have a good combination of the task or focus lighting and dispersed or ambient lighting. Task lighting is usually installed over workstations and areas where employees and customers need clear visibility. The ambient or dispersed lighting isn’t as harsh or bright. It ensures the environment is well-lit and illuminated. Our electrician will come up with a plan to create the perfect balance between the two and ensure your property doesn’t experience any lighting problems down the line.
- Electrical Components – We’ve been a part of this industry for several years now so we’re familiar with different brands and products available in the market. We’re also familiar with different distributors so we’ll make sure all electrical features are procured through a reliable source and are known to perform well.
- Installation – Once we have all the components in place, we’ll begin the installation process. We understand that businesses need to be open and functional during work hours, which is why we make it a point to complete the job quickly without compromising the quality.
A commercial property’s electrical system endures a considerable amount of wear and tear. The environment in these properties is often hot, dusty, and careless. That’s why you need regular maintenance. Our electrician will do a thorough assessment of your electrical system and look for signs of frayed wires, malfunctioning switchboards, and other such problems.
They’ll replace all malfunctioning fixtures because they can become hazardous and make sure the building can pass yearly inspections without issues. We offer maintenance plans at an affordable rate so you don’t need to worry about too much-added expense. All you need to do is call us and schedule the maintenance at your convenience.
They’ll replace damaged bulbs, look at the switchboard and PowerPoints, and check the system’s general health and provide you with a comprehensive report. This will help you avoid any unpleasant surprises down the line.
Why Hire Us for the Job?
- We have over 12 years of experience in this industry so understand commercial electrical systems well.
- Our company is licensed, certified, and insured so you don’t need to worry about mistakes or poor installations.
- We offer 24/7 emergency response so all you need to do is call us and explain your problem. Our technician will be at your property in a short period of time, ready to help.
If you want to know more about our commercial electrician and our services here at AB Electrical Services, don’t hesitate to call us at 0405 343 343 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!
This is what our customers say about us…
Thank you for doing the work on time, which keeps me on schedule with the rest of the work that needs to be carried out.
Ben & Lisa - Campbelltown
AB Electrical Services did a complete rewire on our property. We were well pleased with the outcome on all counts, price was reasonable and work was completed to a high standard. We will definitely use AB Electrical Services for any future electrical work. Thanks again.
George H - Katoomba
A great team of electricians, who came and quoted for the rewire the next day and then scheduled me in for the following week. Arrived on time, did the work and tidied up, all for a very competitive price.
Ian Chou- Avoca Beach
I just want to say a big thank you to you all for the amazing job you did, quick and very professional job and you cleaned up after yourselves brilliant to, would definitely use you again and will recommend you to all my friends and family thank you all once again.
Mark & Pam - Castle Hill
I would like to thank you and your team for your prompt and efficient service when you came out after an Emergency Call to check over our electrical systems. You were prompt and arrived at the time you said and caused no mess or disruption while at the house. We would recommend your company to anyone who needs a competent electrician.
Harry Clare - Minto
I would highly recommend AB Electrical Services to anyone looking for work to be carried out. Excellent quote given, work started and completed on time to an excellent standard and totally trustworthy.
Fred & Mary - Gosford
Thanks for a reliable and trustworthy service. Arrived on time, provided valuable advice at every stage and dealt with everything on my behalf to get the job done the same day. Would use again in the future without hesitation and recommend to friends and family.
Albert G - Casula
Thanks again to AB Electrical Services for the high standard of workmanship and attention to detail. It was quite complicated but you made it look easy.
Alan A - Penrith
I have just had some work done by AB Electrical Services, i want to thank the two electricians who did the job for their good clean work and their politeness. I would most happily recommend your company to other people. Thanking you once again.
Michael O - Wyong