Quick Quote Form
Enquire below for a response within minutes
If you live in an older home, it’s likely that all the electrical installations in your home are older too. The older the home, fewer the PowerPoints it will have. This is especially the case in rooms such as lounges and kitchens; these are the areas where PowerPoints are needed the most. In addition, most older homes also generally have only one socket per PowerPoint, limiting the number of appliances that can be used at any given point of time. Homes and commercial properties rely very heavily on convenient and unhindered access to electricity. Modern day living includes the use of various electrical and electronic devices, appliances and equipment and all of these require an electrical connection to function. We at AB Electrical Services provide quick and efficient PowerPoint installation Sydney services as well as PowerPoint testing services. Regardless of whether you want new installations or want to upgrade your existing single PowerPoint to double ones, we can provide you the best services.
When You Would Need to Consider Installation of New PowerPoints
There are a number of reasons why PowerPoint installation Sydney may become necessary, and here are some of them:
- As mentioned at the outset, if you have an older property, it’s likely there isn’t a sufficient number of PowerPoints; and installing new ones is the only way you can use the number devices, appliances or equipment you need regularly.
- Even newly-built homes and commercial spaces come with a limited number of PowerPoints and that limits the number of appliances and devices you can plug in.
- In some cases, the power points are located in odd spots and it becomes inconvenient to use them as every device and appliance comes with a certain length of cord. This compels property owners to use extension cords and power plug adapters, but this ends up looking messy and creates unsafe situations as well.
- If you are getting some renovation work done or are getting your house remodeled, the older PowerPoints and plates may look dull and out-of-place in the new setting; this is when you may want to install new modern-style power points that match the décor on your property.
- If you are getting any additions or extensions done, the new spaces and rooms will need power points and other electrical installations.
- Many homeowners get outdoor structures such as patio kitchens and pool houses etc. installed and these areas would also require new weather-resistant PowerPoints.
- Older PowerPoints can wear out with regular use and get corroded and this is a fire risk.
Do You Need to Hire A Professional Electrician for the Job?
In all these situations, PowerPoint installation Sydney is the best solution. You will find a number of DIY guides and tutorials online that describe the entire process and this may lead you to believe that it’s something you can handle yourself. But it’s never a good idea to turn PowerPoint installation, upgrades or replacements into a DIY activity, as it can create unsafe situations and lead to problems. PowerPoint installation Sydney is a specialized job that requires a significant amount of skill and training. When you hire skilled electricians like us for the job, this is how we help:
- You only have to request for the service and we will send across skilled and licensed electricians to your location.
- They will have a detailed discussion about your requirement, inspect the current installations and then provide solutions that will meet your needs and fit into your budget.
- They will determine the best locations for the PowerPoints – Once you have explained why you need PowerPoints and what they would be used for, the expert will study the space to determine the best placement for the new PowerPoint.
- Different appliances and devices need different kinds of PowerPoints. For instance, devices such as phones and lampshade fittings would require PowerPoints of a lower capacity, while ones that are to be used for kitchen and laundry appliances or hot water systems etc. would need points of a higher capacity.
- We ensure that all the wires used are compatible with the existing system and this helps avoid disruptions and overloads. We also make sure that only the best power points are used in the work and use guaranteed products of the best brands. This ensures the performance and durability of the installation.
Aside from Basic PowerPoint Installations, We also Handle:
- PowerPoint repairs
- PowerPoint replacements
- PowerPoint upgrades
- Safety testing of PowerPoints
PowerPoint Additions and Upgrades – The Benefits
When you have the right number of PowerPoints at the right locations, it helps in many ways:
- Safely plug in all your devices and appliances wherever you want them
- Adding PowerPoints to your residence or business will help safeguard your property from exposed, dangerous power leads.
- Adding extra PowerPoints reduces the ‘stress’ on your electrical circuit
- Your PowerPoints don’t become overloaded; your circuit breakers are less likely to trip and you are protected against electrocution and fire hazards.
We provide prompt and reliable PowerPoint installation Sydney, repair, and replacement and upgrade services to both, commercial and residential customers. If you want to know more about these services here at AB Electrical Services, don’t hesitate to call us at 0415 111 787 or 0405 343 343 or contact us through our online contact form.
This is what our customers say about us…
Thank you for doing the work on time, which keeps me on schedule with the rest of the work that needs to be carried out.
Ben & Lisa - Campbelltown
AB Electrical Services did a complete rewire on our property. We were well pleased with the outcome on all counts, price was reasonable and work was completed to a high standard. We will definitely use AB Electrical Services for any future electrical work. Thanks again.
George H - Katoomba
A great team of electricians, who came and quoted for the rewire the next day and then scheduled me in for the following week. Arrived on time, did the work and tidied up, all for a very competitive price.
Ian Chou- Avoca Beach
I just want to say a big thank you to you all for the amazing job you did, quick and very professional job and you cleaned up after yourselves brilliant to, would definitely use you again and will recommend you to all my friends and family thank you all once again.
Mark & Pam - Castle Hill
I would like to thank you and your team for your prompt and efficient service when you came out after an Emergency Call to check over our electrical systems. You were prompt and arrived at the time you said and caused no mess or disruption while at the house. We would recommend your company to anyone who needs a competent electrician.
Harry Clare - Minto
I would highly recommend AB Electrical Services to anyone looking for work to be carried out. Excellent quote given, work started and completed on time to an excellent standard and totally trustworthy.
Fred & Mary - Gosford
Thanks for a reliable and trustworthy service. Arrived on time, provided valuable advice at every stage and dealt with everything on my behalf to get the job done the same day. Would use again in the future without hesitation and recommend to friends and family.
Albert G - Casula
Thanks again to AB Electrical Services for the high standard of workmanship and attention to detail. It was quite complicated but you made it look easy.
Alan A - Penrith
I have just had some work done by AB Electrical Services, i want to thank the two electricians who did the job for their good clean work and their politeness. I would most happily recommend your company to other people. Thanking you once again.
Michael O - Wyong