Quick Quote Form
Enquire below for a response within minutes
Every residential or commercial property must have a functional smoke alarm. You’re required by law to take this precaution and ensure you have that first level of security against fires. Unfortunately, most property owners don’t pay much attention to their smoke alarms and don’t take steps to maintain them. At AB Electrical Services in Gosford we encourage clients to get their smoke alarm Gosford serviced and repaired regularly. We also encourage them to replace malfunctioning smoke alarms promptly.
Smoke Alarm Repairs and Installations Gosford
As smoke alarms are usually out of sight. It’s not easy to determine if they’re functioning well unless there’s enough fire to generate smoke, which can be risky. That’s one of the reasons why authorities require property owners to test and maintain their smoke alarms in Gosford regularly. We offer excellent alarm repair and installation services:
Smoke Alarm Repair in Gosford
Smoke alarm repairs usually start with a complete assessment. Most smoke alarms Gosford are meant to last for several years without problems. Most alarms will emit a chirping sound when the battery is down and requires replacement. Here’s what our electrician will do after they arrive at your property:
- Our electrician will carefully examine the alarm and determine if there’s a problem with its function. In most cases, we just need to replace the battery and check the connections.
- The batteries on modern smoke alarms can easily last for 7 to 10 years without the need for being replaced. Once the battery is installed, the smoke alarm should function normally.
- If the alarm still doesn’t function well, despite the replacement battery, our technician will examine the inner circuitry carefully to determine the true cause of the problem. Some issues can be fixed by simply strengthening the connections within the alarm. However, sometimes that’s not enough and you need to get it replaced.
Smoke Alarm Installation Gosford & Central Coast
Most homes and commercial properties come with smoke alarms already installed. Nevertheless, it’s important to examine it and decide if they need to be replaced. We offer great installation services and can help you make your property safer for everyone. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Check the Old Smoke Alarm – During the visit, our first step is to examine your current alarm to ensure it is damaged and requires replacement. We never want our customers to spend more than they need to on repairs and replacements. Once our electrician is certain you need a replacement, they move on to the next step.
- Recommend a Good Replacement – We’re familiar with the market and know which products perform well in real life situations. We’ll only recommend smoke alarms that have a long life-expectancy, have good response times, and are durable. Our electrician will explain the advantages and disadvantages of every brand carefully so you can make your decision with your eyes open.
- Plan the Placement – We follow government codes and instructions when we install the smoke alarms. Our electrician will make sure the alarm is placed at the right location to detect smoke at the earliest possible opportunity. That increases your level of safety and allows you more time to leave the property.
- Install the Replacement – Once you’ve selected which smoke alarm you want to install, our electrician will quickly and effectively carry out the replacement.
We always consider smoke alarm repairs and installations Gosford to be an urgent repair so we’ll arrange an appointment as quickly as we can. If our electrician is free, they’ll be dispatched immediately at your convenience so the smoke alarm repair and installation is done promptly.
Bulk Repairs and Installations
A residential and commercial property will have more than one smoke alarm Gosford. We can test, repair, or replace all the alarms present in your home or office to ensure your property is completely secure. Our electrician will examine every alarm present on your property and make note of alarms that need repairs or need to be replaced. Once they have the complete list, they’ll get the supplies and start working on the repair or installation process.
They’ll purchase the new alarms from reliable distributors and work to keep the cost of the repairs and replacements down. Our skilled electricians are also very efficient and quick so you won’t have to face much downtime while they carry out the repairs and replacements.
Why Hire Us for the Job?
- We’re a licensed and insured company with a well-established reputation in the industry. You can trust us to provide the best quality results possible.
- Our electricians are well-trained and experienced. They also keep their skills sharp and their knowledge current so you can expect them to know about the latest in smoke alarm technology.
- Our company has been a part of this industry for over 12 years.
- We have excellent customer service so you can call us at any time to get prompt assistance.
If you want to know more about smoke alarm repairs and installation in Gosford & Central Coast areas don’t hesitate to call us at 0405 343 343 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!
This is what our customers say about us…
Thank you for doing the work on time, which keeps me on schedule with the rest of the work that needs to be carried out.
Ben & Lisa - Campbelltown
AB Electrical Services did a complete rewire on our property. We were well pleased with the outcome on all counts, price was reasonable and work was completed to a high standard. We will definitely use AB Electrical Services for any future electrical work. Thanks again.
George H - Katoomba
A great team of electricians, who came and quoted for the rewire the next day and then scheduled me in for the following week. Arrived on time, did the work and tidied up, all for a very competitive price.
Ian Chou- Avoca Beach
I just want to say a big thank you to you all for the amazing job you did, quick and very professional job and you cleaned up after yourselves brilliant to, would definitely use you again and will recommend you to all my friends and family thank you all once again.
Mark & Pam - Castle Hill
I would like to thank you and your team for your prompt and efficient service when you came out after an Emergency Call to check over our electrical systems. You were prompt and arrived at the time you said and caused no mess or disruption while at the house. We would recommend your company to anyone who needs a competent electrician.
Harry Clare - Minto
I would highly recommend AB Electrical Services to anyone looking for work to be carried out. Excellent quote given, work started and completed on time to an excellent standard and totally trustworthy.
Fred & Mary - Gosford
Thanks for a reliable and trustworthy service. Arrived on time, provided valuable advice at every stage and dealt with everything on my behalf to get the job done the same day. Would use again in the future without hesitation and recommend to friends and family.
Albert G - Casula
Thanks again to AB Electrical Services for the high standard of workmanship and attention to detail. It was quite complicated but you made it look easy.
Alan A - Penrith
I have just had some work done by AB Electrical Services, i want to thank the two electricians who did the job for their good clean work and their politeness. I would most happily recommend your company to other people. Thanking you once again.
Michael O - Wyong