Quick Quote Form
Enquire below for a response within minutes
According to research, humans require a set amount of light and illumination to be physically and mentally healthy and happy. If the residential and commercial environment isn’t well lit of bright, we eventually feel the effects of it on our mind and body. At AB Electrical Services, we have experienced electricians who understand how lighting installation Sydney works and are familiar with all the products available in the market today. If you want efficient and reliable lighting, you don’t need to look elsewhere.
We offer a wide range of services to our customers so no matter what your lighting installation and repair requirements are, you can give us a call. Here’s a brief description of what you can expect from us:
Lighting Installation and Repairs
Most consider lighting installation and repairs to be a very easy DIY project but that’s not always the case. While you can replace a bulb easily enough, installing a light fixture or repairing it requires skill, experience, and technical knowledge. It’s never a good idea to mess with the electrical components without proper tools or training. Our experienced lighting electrician can handle all kinds of lighting installations and repairs easily.
- Installation – Lighting installation Sydney requires some planning beforehand. You need to decide whether you want to install task lighting, dispersed lighting, decorative lighting, or a dim night light. Most residential and commercial lighting installation systems require a combination of these. Our expert electrician will create a carefully thought-out plan for your property and make sure all corners of the space are well-.lit. Once you approve of the plan, our electrician will source all lighting bulbs and fixtures from reliable vendors and carry out the installation. They’re meticulous and professional in their installation so you won’t face any problems down the line.
- Repairs – If lighting fixtures are damaged or malfunctioning, it’s best to hire a professional to handle them. While you might not need a professional to replace a bulb, you will need one if the fixture is damaged or wiring is faulty. Our electrician will carefully examine the lighting and all components connected to it to determine the true cause of the problem because they provide a solution. You can rely on them to provide an unbiased and honest opinion.
Security Lighting – Installation and Repairs
Residential and commercial properties do require an efficient security system in order to keep intruders at bay. Most people will install CCTVs or intruder alarms on their property, but few consider security lighting. These systems are an active deterrent and will keep criminal elements away from your property. Criminals rely on darkness and lack of visibility to break into a property so they’re less likely to take a risk with yours if you have well-lit surroundings backing a good security system.
- Installation – Security lighting must be installed with careful planning. They need to be placed in a location that ensures the entire outdoor area is well-lit. They should also be difficult to access to ensure there’s no way for intruders to cut the wires and disable the lights. Our experienced electrician is very familiar with this system and knows how to install security lighting effectively. They’ll study your property to identify vulnerable areas that need to be illuminated. They’ll also purchase lighting equipment and fixtures from a trusted and reliable manufacturer so you won’t need to worry about the performance down the line.
- Repair – Security lights are usually installed outdoors and are exposed to the elements constantly. While they’re designed to withstand those elements, they’re not invulnerable. Eventually, they will need maintenance and repair. Our electrician can handle all the repairs and will make sure your security lights are always up and running when you need them.
LED Lighting – Installation and Repairs
LED lights are the latest in the lighting technology and are very efficient. Environmental groups and governments actively encourage people to change their old lighting systems to LED because these bulbs don’t just save energy, but are also good for the environment. LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and it provides bright and beautiful light. The technology has advanced considerably over the years and is now very versatile. While the initial investment might seem a little high, the long-term savings make modern LEDs worth it.
- Installation – We have carried out several LED installations in the past few years and understand how this lighting system works. We’re also familiar with the products available in the market and will only recommend lights and fixtures that work well in real life. Our experienced electrician will carefully consider your budget, requirements, and current wiring to determine what kind of products you need and how to install them. They’ll carry out the installation meticulously and ensure all fixtures work well before they consider their work complete.
- Repairs – If your LED system develops any problems, just give us a call. Our electrician will arrive at your location promptly and repair or replace the fixtures for better performance.
If you want to know more about our lighting installation Sydney and our services here at AB Electrical Services, don’t hesitate to call us at 0405 343 343 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!
This is what our customers say about us…
Thank you for doing the work on time, which keeps me on schedule with the rest of the work that needs to be carried out.
Ben & Lisa - Campbelltown
AB Electrical Services did a complete rewire on our property. We were well pleased with the outcome on all counts, price was reasonable and work was completed to a high standard. We will definitely use AB Electrical Services for any future electrical work. Thanks again.
George H - Katoomba
A great team of electricians, who came and quoted for the rewire the next day and then scheduled me in for the following week. Arrived on time, did the work and tidied up, all for a very competitive price.
Ian Chou- Avoca Beach
I just want to say a big thank you to you all for the amazing job you did, quick and very professional job and you cleaned up after yourselves brilliant to, would definitely use you again and will recommend you to all my friends and family thank you all once again.
Mark & Pam - Castle Hill
I would like to thank you and your team for your prompt and efficient service when you came out after an Emergency Call to check over our electrical systems. You were prompt and arrived at the time you said and caused no mess or disruption while at the house. We would recommend your company to anyone who needs a competent electrician.
Harry Clare - Minto
I would highly recommend AB Electrical Services to anyone looking for work to be carried out. Excellent quote given, work started and completed on time to an excellent standard and totally trustworthy.
Fred & Mary - Gosford
Thanks for a reliable and trustworthy service. Arrived on time, provided valuable advice at every stage and dealt with everything on my behalf to get the job done the same day. Would use again in the future without hesitation and recommend to friends and family.
Albert G - Casula
Thanks again to AB Electrical Services for the high standard of workmanship and attention to detail. It was quite complicated but you made it look easy.
Alan A - Penrith
I have just had some work done by AB Electrical Services, i want to thank the two electricians who did the job for their good clean work and their politeness. I would most happily recommend your company to other people. Thanking you once again.
Michael O - Wyong