Quick Quote Form
Enquire below for a response within minutes
No electrical system is faultless, so power surges and disruptions can happen all the time. Unfortunately, these surges and disruptions can cause damage to more complex electrical systems like computers, smart systems, and even home appliances. The best way to protect these appliances from unexpected surges is to install a surge protector and a power board. These installations will help regulate the supply of electricity to the devices and appliances so you don’t have to worry about your expensive equipment being damaged by unexpected surges in power. At AB Electrical Services in Gosford we have a team of experienced electricians who can carry out all types of installations and repairs swiftly and efficiently. To install a power board or a surge protector Gosford, don’t hesitate to give us a call today.
Surge Protector Installation Gosford
Surge protectors either block or ground electrical voltage that exceeds a set amount. This ensures that the excess electricity from the surge doesn’t reach the device or appliance and damage the delicate internal circuitry of appliances like computers, televisions, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. Some power boards and power strips come with built-in surge protection but that’s not really enough to suppress or redirect sharp voltage spikes. You need a dedicated surge protection device for the task.
Surge protectors are relatively complex appliances so they need to be installed correctly. Poor or incorrect installation can cause fires, damage appliances and devices, and even place your life at risk. Our experienced electricians have handled a large number of surge protector Gosford installation projects and understand how these devices work. They’ll make sure the system is installed correctly. Here’s what they do:
- Consider Your Requirements – Different electrical systems require different kinds of surge protectors. For example, a device designed specifically for residential properties won’t work as well or be as reliable in commercial properties, especially properties with the wiring of a different voltage. Our electricians will take careful precautions of your requirements and determine which kind of surge protector you need.
- Your Options – Based on your electrical systems and your requirements, the electrician will recommend Type 1 arresters, Type 2 arresters, or Type 3 arresters. They’ll introduce you to the best-known manufacturers in the market and recommend brands based on real-life experience with the products. Our electricians are very honest and will never recommend a product that they haven’t seen perform well under different conditions.
- Installation – Once our electricians have decided what kind of systems you need on your property, they’ll carry out the installation. They have access to all the tools, safety gear, and equipment so they can securely install the surge protector Gosford without accidents. They’ll also make sure the protector is installed without accidents and will double check all the wiring and connections to ensure the protector is attached to the electrical system securely before considering their job is done.
Once the installation is complete, your devices and appliances will be protected from surges and spikes in electrical supply. If you encounter any problem down the line, you can always call our customer service number and expect immediate assistance. We also provide servicing and maintenance to ensure your surge protector always works well.
Power Board Installation Gosford
Sometimes a single outlet isn’t enough to accommodate all of your devices or appliances in one place. For example, you need different power points for your computer, monitors, printer, scanner, and even the WiFi router. You can’t just connect all of these devices to one power point and that’s why you need power board.
The power board contains a number of power points and allows you to connect multiple devices to a single power source. These boards come with built-in surge protectors and as long as you don’t overload the board, you can use it safely. Our electricians can recommend and install power boards in your residential or commercial property. All you need to do is tell us where you want us to install it and we will handle the rest.
Our experienced electricians are familiar with the best products in the industry and know which power boards will be suitable for which purpose. They’ll recommend boards that have performed well in real life conditions and install them for you. They’ll also show you how to avoid accidents and fire.
Why Choose Us?
- Our company has been around for more than 12 years so we have ample experience in this field.
- We’re a licensed and insured business so you can trust us to provide good quality services.
- Our company provides 24/7 emergency services and assistance. You can call our customer care number at any time and expect a prompt response.
- Our services are reasonably priced and we have no hidden costs. Our electrician will provide a comprehensive quote at the beginning so you can make your decision regarding your budget for repairs or installations.
If you want to know more about surge protector and power board installation in Gosford & Central Coast don’t hesitate to call us at 0405 343 343 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!
This is what our customers say about us…
Thank you for doing the work on time, which keeps me on schedule with the rest of the work that needs to be carried out.
Ben & Lisa - Campbelltown
AB Electrical Services did a complete rewire on our property. We were well pleased with the outcome on all counts, price was reasonable and work was completed to a high standard. We will definitely use AB Electrical Services for any future electrical work. Thanks again.
George H - Katoomba
A great team of electricians, who came and quoted for the rewire the next day and then scheduled me in for the following week. Arrived on time, did the work and tidied up, all for a very competitive price.
Ian Chou- Avoca Beach
I just want to say a big thank you to you all for the amazing job you did, quick and very professional job and you cleaned up after yourselves brilliant to, would definitely use you again and will recommend you to all my friends and family thank you all once again.
Mark & Pam - Castle Hill
I would like to thank you and your team for your prompt and efficient service when you came out after an Emergency Call to check over our electrical systems. You were prompt and arrived at the time you said and caused no mess or disruption while at the house. We would recommend your company to anyone who needs a competent electrician.
Harry Clare - Minto
I would highly recommend AB Electrical Services to anyone looking for work to be carried out. Excellent quote given, work started and completed on time to an excellent standard and totally trustworthy.
Fred & Mary - Gosford
Thanks for a reliable and trustworthy service. Arrived on time, provided valuable advice at every stage and dealt with everything on my behalf to get the job done the same day. Would use again in the future without hesitation and recommend to friends and family.
Albert G - Casula
Thanks again to AB Electrical Services for the high standard of workmanship and attention to detail. It was quite complicated but you made it look easy.
Alan A - Penrith
I have just had some work done by AB Electrical Services, i want to thank the two electricians who did the job for their good clean work and their politeness. I would most happily recommend your company to other people. Thanking you once again.
Michael O - Wyong